- WAMOD ZMYWACZ DO FARB AKRYLOWYCH 250ml
- REVELL 39604 KLEJ Z IGŁĄ 25g CONTACTA
- Y RIPPER SG CANNIBAL 6,8cm PIKE
- Y RIPPER SG CANNIBAL 6,8cm WHITE&BLACK
- Y RIPPER SG CANNIBAL 6,8cm DIRTY ROACH
- Y GŁÓWKA JIGOWA WK h2 2,0g
- MOLOTOW LIQUID CHROME MARKER 1mm
- PĘDZEL KOZŁOWSKI stożkowy Toray white seria 97 nr 1
- VALLEJO 70520 MATT VARNISH (lakier matowy) 17ml
- PĘDZEL KOZŁOWSKI stożkowy Toray white seria 97 nr 2/0
- TAMIYA 87131 PANEL ACCENT COLOR BLACK 40ML
- TRUMPETER 09990 Cążki do modeli - Wysokiej jakości
MIRAGE 481403 1:48 Halberstadt CL.IV Polish-Russian War Polish 14th Reconnaissance Squadron / RAF, Occupation Forces 1919
MIRAGE 481403 1:48 HALBERSTADT CL.IV [Polish-Russian War Polish 14th Reconnaissance Squadron / RAF, Occupation Forces 1919 / Soviet - Obojan airport 1921 / German – Bickendorf airfield (Butzweilerhof), November 1918]
The set includes: photoetched parts, decals for 4 paint version and 5 colours Lozenge decals.
MODEL DOES NOT CONTAIN FIGURES
The Halberstadt CL.IV two-seater was designed by Ing. Karl Theis (chief designer at Halberstädter Flugzeugwerke GmbH). The design was planned to replace the earlier very successful Halberstadt CL.II close support aeroplane. Halberstadt CL.IVs reached the front line in early summer of 1918. By the end of the war about 18 attack squadrons (Schlachtstaffel) completely or partly re-equipped with the type. After World War I, planes of this type were used in the aviation of Lithuania and Estonia. At least one was tested by RAF. There were four Halberstadt CL.IV in Poland and one captured by Russians...
Halberstadt CL.IV No. 525/18 belonging to the 14th Reconnaissance Squadron.
Soviet Halberstadt CL.IV No. 1770 (ex 5893/18), Obojań (Обоянь) airport 1921.
The plane captured in June 1920, belonged to the Polish 2nd Reconnaissance Squadron.
Halberstadt CL. IV (Rol) No. 8078/18. Taken and tested by RAF after the war at Bickendorf airport (Butzweilerhof).
Halberstadt CL. IV (Rol) No. 8078/18 Bickendorf airfield (Butzweilerhof), November 1918.